Friday, July 27, 2012

Yay Dad!

Woo-hoo only a month (exactly) between posts! Way to go Andie... NOT.

So back in June dad became a citizen and we are all so amazingly proud of him. I know this is pretty much what I posted last time, except there is a real picture to go up with it now! Yay.


(yes, I know the picture is super bad quality but my phone sucks and I don't have a digi cam)


In other news! I stumbled across the cutest blog last week the author Catherine is super cute and totally inspirational. So I think I might try her cleanse. Let's see how this turns, out. Maybe if I make myself blog daily about it, the cleanse won't be a complete fail.

I seem to have this horrible habit of starting things and not finishing them, or starting things and finishing them half ass. Ugh, bad habit I am def. trying to kick.



No comments:

Post a Comment