Monday, July 30, 2012

To much...

I try my darndest to follow the saying " When the going gets tough, the tough get going." But it is harder these days.

Sometimes life can be a little to much.

 Most of the time, I have no idea what I am doing.  The fact that I make it from day to day without have an anxiety attack or break down surprises me everyday.

Lately, most things in my life feel like a total fail.

Sometimes all I want to do is drive to my parents house and lay in their bed and cry.

Sometimes, mom and dad can make it better.

Sometimes they can't.

The only thing I can do is keep on keeping on. I suppose.

Today, after feeling confused, defeated, annoyed and shaky I found the words I needed to hear.



I have to try to remember that more often. Well remember that and learn to say NO.

I can't solve everyone's problems. Heck, apparently I can not even solve my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment